Java Technical Lead - Gurgaon | Zoek India | 60a6a8008742458a83f405d92f062363
Java Technical Lead
Permanent (Full time)
Core Java, Java Developer, J2ee, Spring Framework, Spring MVC Framework, Master Data Management
Brief About Gemini Solutions:
Gemini Solutions is a leading IT Consulting and Product Development firm. Our services provide clients with the flexibility to choose from an array of automation and application development solutions and an option to outsource onshore or offshore. We serve a variety of industries including the Financial Services. Our biggest strength is a well-structured IT community of resources handpicked from the best colleges across India that keep abreast of the rapid changes in today's ever-evolving technological scenario. With a creative management system, a skilled team, and an inherent agility, Gemini Solutions strives to provide custom, affordable, and quality services to its patrons.
Gemini excels in a wide range of services that include design, development, and support of risk/performance management software along with operations outsourcing solutions in a round the clock fashion. We deliver innovative performance, risk measurement/management, and analytics tools, giving our clients the information they need to make better-informed decisions. In addition, we also provide application development solutions both the web and mobile (native & hybrid) on both Android and iOS platforms.
We believe that our people are our best assets and with a meritocracy set up and management team that consists of top professionals and there is never a dull moment at Gemini.
Give yourself a chance to work with the best, push your boundaries and create the impact!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Work in close collaboration with our business partners, understand requirements, design and implement solutions.
• Continuously evolve the architecture and the development process to improve the time to market of new features and business deliveries.
• Consistently deliver high-quality code that anticipates scale, reliability, monitoring, integration, and extensibility.
• Provide technical leadership to the team and make data-driven technical and architectural decisions
• Mentor junior engineers and help them improve their skills
• Engage with the developer community at client side to elicit as well as drive the adoption of best practices and architecture patterns
• Work in close collaboration with the business and evolve the reference data platform to meet changing business needs
• Architect the platform for reference data at the client-side, including meta-data management, logical data models, data distribution and master data management.
• Provide technical leadership in the area of Master Data Management (MDM) best practices
• Work with external data and product vendors to expand the data universe/MDM product capabilities
• Implement industry-leading solutions and best practices surrounding data governance
WHAT YOU WILL NEED?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science or a related field.
• 8+ years of experience developing complex software systems with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability
• Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming language (. Java, C )
• 5+ years of experience working on MDM platforms (Informatica, Markit-EDM etc.)
• Proven expertise of Master Data Management concepts
• Track record of enabling business outcomes through the delivery of MDM solutions
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and logical reasoning skills
• Understanding of relational database concepts and expertise in SQL
• Ability to decompose complex business problems and synthesize a solution
• Track record of leadership and mentoring junior engineers
• Ability to connect technical architectural decisions to business goals and outcomes
• Previous experience working in Asset Management industry
• Familiarity with the financial instruments (equities, fixed income and derivative instruments)
• Thought leadership, active participation in the developer community