Enterprise Architect - Nelamangala | Zoek India | 60a92837ae8c41048c0762236a84f6c3
Enterprise Architect - Java | Chilean Fortune 500 Multinational Departmental Stores | 9-15 years
Nelamangala, Bangalore Rural, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
Chilean Fortune 500 Multinational Departmental Stores India is looking for passionate Enterprise Architectswho will model the business capabilities that must be developed in various Retail and Marketplace domains, working collaboratively with agile teams to ensure the correct definition, scope and development of the domain's microservices, also ensuring the application of the Corporate Architecture guardrails.
We are looking for minds to work on Nextgen frameworks and platforms, Architects with a strong technical background (Domain Driven Design / Microservice Architecture, Event Driven Integration Patterns, Cloud Native Platform, TDD, CI/CD, automation etc) , and with knowledge of enterprise Retail domains. We welcome people who are creative-thinkers, self-driven and passionate.
In the role, you will focus on:
- Brainstorming and collaborating for defining the next generation enterprise architecture for the group across multiple domains.
- Working together with development teams to ensure a Design-First approach and applying Domain Driven Design principles.
- Ensuring the correct management of the life cycle of the APIs, Events and availability of the Data of the domain’s microservices, safeguarding the governance model for the democratization of capabilities established by Corporate Architecture.
- Being a mentor and technical leader in matters of Architecture of the Business Domain in which you participate, leveling the team when necessary, and effectively communicating Corporate Architecture guardrails.
- Driving preventive mindset rather than a reactive mindset across the organization by bringing focus and defining standards for observability and monitoring
- Collaborating with development teams to govern the technical debt, ensuring the extraction of technical metrics defined at the group level.
- Providing awareness to the teams of the resources and platforms defined at the corporate level and obtaining feedback regarding their use and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development teams to conduct the technical roadmap of the capabilities within the domain.
- Working with agile multi-geography teams, hence collaborative problem solving and quality product is key for this role.
We are looking for:
- Engineering Graduates or Post Graduates with proven solid professional experience in software development and in roles as Tech Architect in the retail and online commerce domains
- Proven experience in one of the following digital domains:
- Online marketplace Seller facing platforms
- eCommerce and Logistics platforms
- Experience in solution architecture and in applying SW and integration design patterns, including Event Driven Architecture (EDA).
- Proven experience in domain modeling according to Domain Driven Designprinciples and application of Enterprise Architecture concepts.
- Having worked with agile development methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, with multidisciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Angular, React, MongoDB, Terraform, Java, Spring, , Google Cloud Platform, Cloud-Native design patterns.
- Good to have: Enterprise architecture certifications like TOGAF
Soft Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
Posted 5 days ago