Java Technical Lead - Bangalore (North) | Zoek India | 60aee86d11da4a4083e233edd9509f19
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Java Technical Lead
Bangalore (North), Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Lead SoftwareEngineer (Java Development)
Siemens founded the newbusiness unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlockthe digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on theiroutstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor anda trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoTwith a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which rangefrom consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation andoperation – everything out of one hand!
Before our softwaredevelopers write even a single line of code, they have to understand whatdrives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on?Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a finalsolution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues fromall over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) teambased in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. Whatpart will you play?
- Build & Develop web application with Java Program.
- You will be responsible for Analytic capabilities, ability to learn quickly and interpersonal skills, Abstraction capability and logical thinking
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action and initiative, Capability to collaborate with responsibility and respect.
- Pragmatic mentorship and support for developers in implementing product requirements.
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and timely with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of the product are met.
- Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into the software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Performing regular technical coordination/review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and partner concerns if any.
- Supporting Project Manager for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
- Must Lead and guide a team.
We don’t needsuperheroes, just super minds
- You must have Qualification: BE / / MCA / ME / with minimum 8+ years of Confirmed experience in Java development
- Must have experience on Java/J2EE, AWS with UI skills like Angular 2
- Good in UX design added advantage
- Strong Command of Database Concepts, NoSQL, SQL Queries, JDBC.
- Cloud based application development experience
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
We’ve got quite a lot tooffer. How about you?
This role is inBangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entirecities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. Acollection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications thatreflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisionsat Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring yourcuriosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure thatindividuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation toparticipate in the job application or interview process, to perform essentialjob functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more aboutSiemens at:**######
AtSiemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We needthe most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: ######
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 7 days ago