Manager - Gurugram - This Area only | Zoek India | 60b70fa07ed3497fb87426883ee6bf6e
Manager - TPRM
Gurugram - This Area only
Permanent (Full time)
- Allot, support and review deliverables from team members supporting execution of project
- Hold governance calls with the client with set agenda and action plans for delivery
- Support robust program management approach to client delivery
- Conduct market scan by connecting with external experts with an objective to refine product and solution
- Actively participate in project meetings and build agreement amongst diverse groups
- Identify and create Alliances, associations and partnerships for solution build and growth
- Build relevant collaterals based on subject knowledge
- In parallel to product build support creation of pipeline by actively participating in client discussions and leading relevant RFX / Solution response
- Lead client discussions and support pre sales/ sales process
Qualifications we seek inyou!
- Bachelor’s in Commerce
- A minimum prior experience in Third Party Risk Management across any of the various industry verticals such as BFSI, Life Sciences, CPG and Industrial Manufacturing. Preferably should have experience in more than one vertical.
- Practitioner with hands on experience of having developed a Risk Framework and executed multiple assessments/ due diligence.
- Worked on third party databases such as Lexis Nexis, Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, D&B etc.
- Hands on experience of having defined risk pillars and relevant assessments for various third parties such as vendors, distributors, Joint ventures, Individual business associates.
- Team handling experience.
- Excellent communication and executive presence to connect at senior level and ability to influence those stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in various time zones
- High Analytical / reasoning skills, should be commercially savvy
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Strong understanding of service provider market and competitive landscape
Genpact isan Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positionswithout regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, geneticinformation, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disabilityor any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating adynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect andintegrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.