Project Lead - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 60b7bee37255490cbb833056d2c58f15
Project Lead - .NET
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Our Microsoft Service Line is seeking .NET Project Lead who thrives on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world.
The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Should have the ability to effectively communicate complex technical designs within the team, and able to guide the team to achieve project goals.
You are required to have skills in the following areas :
- 12 to 15 years of software development experience in .NET.
- Technically fluent in-service oriented technologies Experience in integrating loosely coupled systems API protocols such as SOAP & REST using WCF & WebAPI.
- Good experience with Git including Branching Strategies, Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team,
- Team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Experience is working closely with onsite team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead and mentor in assessment of client application landscape
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test and deliver
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the development of applications
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project /development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience
- Perform requirement analysis along with the BA, validate the business requirements
- Refine and confirm the solution, delivery methodology and delivery schedule and plan the deliverables
- Ensure alignment between the business scenarios and technical solutions
- Develop and Unit test the Web application
- Own Design Documentation
- Ensure code is regression free, documented and unit tested
- Source Code management and versioning
- Conduct Quality Assurance, System testing, support UAT and Go-live readiness
- Production deployment of the Web application
- Actively engage in technical discussions, share ideas, and contribute to cohesive development framework and coding standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the consumer experience
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on challenging research opportunities
- Solid understanding of best practices in web application development
- Exceptional attention to detail and design.
Posted 2 days ago