Network Security Engineer | US Automotive Retail Giant | 2 - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India | 60b7cf1c57cd4481845baebe5229ee88
Network Security Engineer | US Automotive Retail Giant | 2-4 years
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
About the Job
US Automotive Retail Giant is a leading player in the automotive aftermarket parts industry in the US. As an organization. we are continually innovating and seeking to elevate the customer experience across our 4900+ stores. The company in India is an integral part of the larger organization supporting all regions in the US across IT, Digital, E-Services, Finance, and HR.
You will be one of the many team members who will pave the road ahead for Advance. In your role as a Network Security Engineer, you will work on implementation with escalation, support engineering and low-level design, implementation & warranty phases of projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Regular network service and infrastructure lifecycle maintenance planning and activities.
- Communication for incident manager or problem manager for major incidents, including drafting and submitting IT Incident Reports.
- Escalation of requests or tickets that are not resolved within existing processes.
- Taking ownership of any P1 ticket with no immediate resolution defined.
- Regular check-in on P1 and P2 priority tickets. Comfortable with recognizing and reprioritizing up or down based on defined prioritization guidelines.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Infrastructure issues (Routing, Switching, Network Firewall, Network IPS,
- Internet Proxy, Network Access Control technologies, VPN, and AAA Services) quickly and efficiently.
- Configuration and management of Network Cisco and Palo Alto Firewalls, Network IPS, Internet Proxy, Network Access Control technologies, VPN, and AAA Services.
- Ongoing support process development and improvement.
- Engagement with vendors for system operation, detailed design, and best practices evaluation regarding project initiatives and escalated incidents or problems.
- Develop support documentation for existing and new technical solutions.
- Be available for after-hours support and participate in an on-call rotation.
You will benefit from:
- Range of Healthcare Perks
- Life Insurance
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Sick Leaves
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Maternity
Posted 5 days ago