Projects Engineer L1 - Vadodara | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Projects Engineer L1
Permanent (Full time)
Civica India is seeking a Projects Engineer L1 to be Responsible for delivering the technical aspects of IT projects, and occasionally leading on parts of an implementation. The projects delivered by this role will be for both Civica’s Private Cloud, Public Cloud and our customers Hybrid Cloud, including datacentre hosted, customer / office onsite solutions and Microsoft Azure
- Scoping, Analysis, Investigation & Planning
- Maintain installation plans and feedback regular progress reports to key stakeholders & Project managers.
- Documenting, Building and configuring of servers and associated hardware both on site and based at the Civica Offices
- Documenting, building and configuring of Azure and Hybrid Cloud platforms
- Test and Release Planning
- Early Life Support and the transfer of documentation into the Service Centre Support teams and the Technology Centre Operations team.
- Deployment verification
- Decommission of retired services / systems
- Fully engaging with and contribute to the change management process.
- Facilitating continuous improvement through the review of existing system and solution deficiencies, feeding back to internal groups and management.
- Ensuring all prerequisites are available for the successful and timely completion of scheduled tasks.
- Contributing in technical level discussions remotely and face to face with internal and customer groups.
- Following approved procedures and security policies which includes change control. Ensuring Information Security best practice is adhered to in technical system implementation moving into BAU.
- Occasional out of hour’s work, which may also span into activities supporting the Operations team.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in IT, with at least 1 years at a similar level.
- Any other activities deemed reasonable by the Head of Projects.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top-rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS, and numerous Central Government offices.
Posted 12 days ago