GEM and Digitization Plant Leader - Pune | Zoek India | 60bba1c819534c24bd206cfd18b33776
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
GEM and Digitization Plant Leader
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
- Teach and support the Problem Solving and continuous improvement process and culture within the plant by driving, on regular basis, deep thinking problem solving & kaizen on the main areas of impact for the SQDCI metrics.
- Responsible to lead improvement initiatives to achieve Operational Excellence, by ensuring GEM concept are in place ( Kaizen Event, Continuous Improvement, Digitization, IoT – Industry Initiatives, Layout Optimization, etc.)
- Drives the GEM Excellence process and works with the plant leadership team and other plants to engage in “best in class’ knowledge sharing and benchmarking activities that support continuous improvement and increased productivity
- Continually challenge conventional, “business as usual” thinking
- Drive connectivity with Human Resources, Organizational Development (OD) and the plant leadership team to gauge cultural transformation
- Serves as “change agent” with the plant leadership team and plant employees to manage Change systematically engaging all stakeholders
- Coaches and mentors all plant leadership team members and all employees about HOS principles
- Leads the Plant GEM Steering Team, which sets the strategic plan and monitors the overall progress of the site, aligning and linking HOS with plant performance and priorities
- Develops GEM talent and develops specialist knowledge within the plant.
- Leads GEM Competency Development, coach & mentors GEM element Champions
· Quarterly assessment of GEM maturity & enable Operating system improvements.
· Conduct Cross Functional workshop / Kaizen events to address systemic issues
· Leads Strategic improvement projects based on business / functional needs
· Continuously improve the GEM standard based on actual learning to enable better results ensuring sustainability.
· Lead the factory digitization project
Attributes, Skills & Qualifications Required:
Must have 10+ years of experience which includes manufacturing, materials management, quality and process improvement.
- Must have a working knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma strategies & principles
- Green Belt certified, Lean Experts or black belt trained / certified is preferred.
- Proven/experienced & working knowledge of Toyota Production System or TPM or TQM or similar benchmark lean manufacturing system.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must have significant cycles of learning & conducting kaizen events and capable apply specific technique to drive productivity improvement (line balancing, SMED, VSM, Etc.).
- Must be results oriented with a history of getting breakthrough results.
- Ability to communicate lean and six sigma principles to all levels, internal and external, technical and non-technical.
- Ability to develop strategy and translate this into actionable plans & drive change through influence.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate and energize others to think analytically and critically.
- Be an agent for change, constantly challenging conventional thinking, approach and methodology.
- Ability to influence and lead teams effectively.
Posted 10 days ago