Process Specialist - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60c373256e9b4e1b9e84fe893a7e9e3f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Process Specialist - Data
Permanent (Full time)
Team Lead - CM
Graduate (exclusion :
BE/BTech/MCA) or High School graduate or above as may be applicable in the Geo
Stakeholder/Business Management :
- '• They would be required to interact with customers (internal / external) to meet process deliverables.
- • Creating medium/complex design concepts for presentations/print/web/Rich media for the client/customer.
Customer Relationship Management :
- • Provide information, educate customer, troubleshoot, probe and fix issues.
- • Follow up on Waiting/Open issues, feedback and coaching.
- • Conduct Quality audits and review of teams’ performance.
- • Conduct Huddles and Team meetings.
- • Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- • Participate and contribute to organizational activities.
- • Act as a buddy for New Hires.
- • First level reporting.
- • Conduct peer reviews.
- • Conduct refresher training.
- • Collate team performance data for reporting purposes as and when requested by Process and Team Lead.
• In the absence of the PL and TL, perform the following tasks when assigned :
- i Handle escalation calls.
- ii Manage service levels on a daytoday basis.
- • Provide coaching and feedback for improvement.
Must Have Skills
- Customer Service
- Online/Digital Marketing
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 17 2021
Posted 10 days ago