Senior Consultant - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60c3b7e2b6be4b1dbdc3e1698ba5a27b
Permanent (Full time)
• As an Oracle SCM Functional specialist, you will be working both at offshore and onshore client engagements which involves implementation of Oracle SCM Cloud modules.
• You will be interacting with the customer to understand their business processes and map them to Fusion Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management & other SCM Cloud Modules
• You will be responsible for successful implementation of the solution at the customer site. Could be involved in System testing, Business Object testing as well as supporting the customer through User Acceptance Testing and Post Production phase.
• Overall 6 to 10 Years’ experience with 4+ years Consulting/ Solutioning/Implementation experience in Oracle ERP application.
• Expertise in Fusion SCM modules (Fusion Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management & other SCM Cloud Modules) is essential.
• Minimum 2 End to End Implementation experience in Oracle ERP.
• Excellent Communication & Client Handling skills.
• Should be ready to travel onsite on Short/Long term assignments.
• Must be a graduate, and domain/industry experience will be an added advantage.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
:Yes, 75 % of the Time
:IN-IN,India-Pune, IN-IN,India-Chennai, IN-IN,India-Hyderabad, IN-IN,India-Noida
:Regular Employee Hire
Posted 5 days ago