Business Development Manager – - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager – Services Sales with a leading Indian systems & technology company.
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Applicant will be responsible for achieving assigned business targets for the territory / accounts. Building long-term relationship, positioning the company and its services. Soliciting business for “Networked IT Services” which includes IT Infrastructure support services / Managed Services & Enterprise Network Management Solutions.
· Candidate has to open new accounts and generate a healthy funnel in line with the targets for “Networked IT Services”.
· Forecasting and achieving monthly business targets by offering bundled IT solutions to enterprise customers
· Candidate has to do business planning strategy & execution of the strategies for the assigned territory
· Applicant should understand technical requirement of customer, making presentation to client, Developing Sales Projection Plan, Execute orders, Customer Satisfaction, Negotiate & close orders, relationship building, Experience of handling large AMC deals.
· Should have 3-6 yrs experience in the IT Corporate sales and
· Candidate from IT industry would be preferred and technical knowledge or interest would be preferred.
· Having relationship with OEM (Enterprise IT Products OEM) shall be added advantage
· Should have Negotiation & Sales Skills, Lead generation of AMC and Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Key Responsibility Areas:
· Candidate has to meet the defined SLA for all the challenges, concerns, escalations, queries from the account and identify gaps in work flow and provide necessary suggestions.
· Should maintain adequate documentation of activities to the Reporting Manager and account.
· Candidate must strive to achieve the company's vision and values at all possible times.
Applicant should be strategic thinker with thought Leadership and entrepreneur mindset with turnaround and transformation expertise.
· Candidate should conceptualize, design and execute winning strategies and grow the organization.
· Must be someone who has carried revenue targets through-out their career.
· Must have worked in end to end sales cycle.
· Should have 8+ years’ of experience in IT Services Sales / Account management experience / Direct Sales
Bachelor / Post Graduate in Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce with Post Graduation in Business Administration. Must to have: MBA
Posted 13 days ago