Lead Consultant - Bengaluru | Zoek India | 60c740b6f3a541b6bdb825011e112d90
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead Consultant - DotNet
Permanent (Full time)
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Working with other developers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Develop automated unit tests and responsibility for testing own code before Systems.
- Playing an active role in defining standards in coding, system design and architecture.
- Delivering solutions according to user requirements while meeting development, quality and documentation standards.
- Interacting with customers (on specific items)
- Adhere to client coding standards
- Working with the Test Manager in leading the System Test cycle
- Participate in Application Modernization program
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required
- Mentoring and coaching of graduate staff.
- Seek and resolve production problems with new ideas
- Regular interaction (in person, email and over phone) with business and technical partners locally and globally for status update, requirement discussions, discussion around solution/approach etc
Qualificationswe seek in you
- BE/B Tech/M Tech/MCA/BCA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with strong experience in design, analysis and development stages.
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices for cloud native development â AWS/Azure/GCP
- Database design, development and performance tuning using SQL Server, Oracle or any other RDBMS.
- Â The ability to communicate, friendly and cultural behavior during customer contact.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps concepts
- Experience of Scrum / Agile development practices.
- Willingness and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to learn the Product/Platform and associated technologies.
- Ability to be learn and apply new processes and tools
Genpact is anEqual Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions withoutregard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin,citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information,sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any othercharacteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamicwork environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customerfocus, and innovation. For more information,
Posted 10 days ago