Technology Specialist - Pune | Zoek India | 60c9cc89b89c42978a5008ff447f5029
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Science / Engineering graduate
- 'Understand non functional requirements (eg portability) with the architecture and ensure they are addressed in the design.
- prepare the low level design and common frameworks.
- Seek guidance from Application Architect as and when required.
- present the detailed design documents to the customer technology SME.
- Identify and conduct design of complex subcomponents / module in collaboration with project team, architects and client SME.
- undertake project specific proof of concepts activities to validate technical feasibility (with guidance from the Application Architect).
- present the architecture to customers and seek signoff.
- work on specific test cases for technology intensive modules.
For maintenance projects :
- Identify transformational initiatives to improve SLAs.
- contribute to the design to address all client requirements for major enhancements.
Service Support and Maintenance :
- Identify avenues to improve project delivery parameters (eg productivity, efficiency, process, security etc) by leveraging tools, automation etc.
Knowledge Management :
- Create and update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Provide guidance to team members to maintain all documentation related to project.
- Conduct KT sessions.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
- Monitor and report the usage of knowledge articles.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
Training and Recruitment / People Management :
- Provide assistance in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- Mentor team members in project teams with respect to product and domain skills on projects.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
- Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
- Conduct trainings / webinars to impart knowledge to relevant application development / project teams and share expertise (at an org level).
- Gain industry standard certifications on technology and architecture consulting.
Project Planning and Set up :
- Provide support for project estimations in terms of review and validation for projects of lesser complexity based on analyzing business requirements (eg component level estimation).
- Articulate estimation methodology and module level estimations for standard projects (with focus on effort estimation).
- Provide inputs and support to project / program management for project estimates.
Project Support :
- Identify avenues to improve project delivery parameters (eg productivity, efficiency, process, security etc) by leveraging tools, automation etc • Participate and provide inputs in reviews of all outputs across all SDLC phases from design to testing and verify that NFRs are met.
- • Conduct technology sessions / workshops for the project team on NFRs / technologies / frameworks etc.
- provide guidance on new tools / technology relevant to the project.
- define technical checklists for design and coding.
- Provide guidance to project team members in troubleshooting technical issues.
- conduct cross project technical audits and reviews, as required.
- Review low level design artifacts and code as created by developers/ senior developers.
- Track various quality metrics around architecture, design and code.
- perform codenizant audits for other projects as appropriate to ensure that Codenizant principles are implemented.
- Understand various technical tools used in the project (third party as well as homegrown) to improve efficiency, productivity.
For maintenance projects :
- Conduct a technical audit to understand the root cause for increase in log count.
- perform code review for each release based on the schedule of the projects.
Asset Development and Governance :
- Understand trends in client requirements and identify opportunities to enhance CTS capabilities across different functional areas (technology / infrastructure).
- Evaluate various options and provide inputs in developing blueprint of different enterprise assets from a technology stack perspective.
Business Development Support :
- Contribute to proposal development.
Must Have Skills
- IBM MQ on z/OS administration
- IBM MQ
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 10 2021
Posted 1 days ago