Network Engineer Senior Analyst - Bangalore (North) | Zoek India | 60cb8f27a86c4f5cb8200cee7f4dd021
Network Engineer Senior Analyst
Bangalore (North), Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Permanent (Full time)
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the . mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Product, Analytics and Modeling (PAM). We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
The Technology Infrastructure (TI) team within the Information Technology (IT) is responsible for enterprise-wide infrastructure services across the global footprint, including networking, production services, storage, data centers, mainframe, midrange and Cloud-based systems, distributed systems, and international infrastructure.
- Provide technical support for issues related to Network systems, applications, and tools used by the business units.
- Participate in quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing of technology components related to Network monitoring tools.
- Provide support for Network tools including but not limited to: HP Network Automation, CA Netflow/NetQoS, Prime Infrastructure, SMARTs, Lancope Stealthwatch, and Tavve Zone Rangers.
- Develop and/or update technical process and procedure documentation for user/support team training.
- Demonstrate problem solving, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
- Perform on call support duties and act as an escalation point for critical applications.
- Schedule and perform OS maintenance (patching updates and verification) related tasks as required across all Network servers supported by the team.
- Perform triage and troubleshooting techniques to resolve incidents and quickly restore business services.
- Independently identify and troubleshoot chronic incidents, make decisions on recovery actions and solicit input from senior level technology engineers and/or vendors when handling complex issues.
- Respond to break/fix issues, escalating as needed.
- Ensure compliance to incident management and risk policies, coordinating and enforcing change management policies.
- Work independently and as a member of a high performance, geographically dispersed team.
- Scripting skills in any of these preferred : Powershell, Bash or Python.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Posted 7 days ago