Senior Manager - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Manager-Functional and Process Excellence
Permanent (Full time)
Skill required: Operations Excellence - Delivery Excellence
Designation: Management Level - Senior Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 16-25 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Functional and Process Excellence vertical and help us provide consulting support to solve for strategic and operational business problems for our global client’s leveraging Transformation methodologies and assets.
You will be working as a part of Operations Excellence team which drives continuous improvement projects and interact with client or internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives. This team is responsible for breaking down the end to end process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation road-maps. This team is also responsible for delivering large scale end-to-end process transformation projects for global clients.
The Project Delivery Excellence team focuses on developing and implementing a strong foundation of processes, systems, measurements, and controls that can help deliver high performance consistently. The team is responsible for delivering the articulated client value proposition to drive high-value outcomes for their business. They proactively identify the key issues because of which there may be any escalation from internal or external (client) stakeholders. The team typically works on Six Sigma and Lean projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Banking Due Diligence
- Change Management
- Digital Banking
- Operational Assurance
- Operational Excellence
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Written and verbal communication
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility
- You will create solutions for situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- You will be involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility
- You will have to work in calibration with subordinate teams and senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- You will need to have an innovative and transformation mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- You should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- The decisions you may make can have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility
- You will manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Any Graduation/Master of Business Administration
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at .###### immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Posted 4 days ago