Automation Specialist - Mumbai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an experienced Automation Specialist to join our Solutions/Accelerator team. In this role, you will play an integral role in design and development of the reusable generic accelerator frameworks, build packaged solutions across specific industries and across key business functional areas.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking, and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the “Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On in 2020”, the “Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!”, and the “Top 15 startups helping even non-programmers build simple apps, ahead of an expected software developer shortage” by Business Insider.
- Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis.
- With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
- You help Workato employees and customers approach and resolve technical problems and design scalable services.
- Create and deliver custom product demonstrations to support the sales and other internal teams.
- Collaborate and work with the team to review the requirements from the Workato internal teams on the solutions.
- Accelerate development for roadmap features to address specific solution requirements
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to Workato’s knowledge base
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Workato customers
- Play a key role right from the product ideations stage to the implementation stage.
- Support the product manager in creating the technical and design specifications
- BA/BS or equivalent education - Computer Science degree is a plus
- 6+ years of experience in the relevant role and industry/domain
- Hands on experience with automation technologies, middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM, SDKs, and Databases
- Knowledge of Implementing Integration projects is a must Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of multi-tenant customer structures
- Experience managing SaaS implementations and preferable with integrations
- Experience working with Integration Platform such as TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Mule Soft etc is a plus
- Strong working knowledge with APIs - RESTful, SOAP/XML
- Sound knowledge of Data Structure - JSON
- 1-2 years of coding experience
- Sound knowledge of any RDBMS/NoSQL
- Technical background or a good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space
- Experience working with cloud business apps like Workday / NetSuite / Salesforce / Servicenow / Marketo is a plus
- Working knowledge on Microservices or API-based integration architecture, Event driven architecture, Process Automation via BPM or RPA is a plus.
- Agile development methodology is a plus.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts effectively to a non-technical audience
- Fast learner who can independently conduct extensive research, and synthesize ideas, information and options quickly
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge