APAC Sales Leader - Solapur | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
APAC Sales Leader - BFSI Technology Solutions
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a globally recognized provider of end-to-end business technology solutions in the Healthcare, Insurance and Healthcare domains. Over their 20+ years of operations, their software and solutions have been adopted by top-tier players in these verticals, and they have accordingly been commended in Analyst reports and industry forums. With a strong presence in countries like US and Canada, they are now seeking to expand further in markets like India, Sri Lanka, the Middle East, ANZ and South East Asia.
- Title: Sales Head (Director or AVP)
- Location: Mumbai / Pune / Hyderabad
- RM: CEO
Role and responsibilities:
- Outbound: Lead GTM and entry strategies and sales execution to expand presence in India, SL, South East Asia, ANZ and Middle East / GCC countries
- Outbound: Lead Solutions articulation, demand generation and demand fulfilment in these specific domains on 2 broad towers: Vertical / industry specific solution offerings, covering systems of record, systems of intelligence and systems of engagement Horizontal / technology Practices-driven technology and service offerings
- Farming: Define and grow various strategic account through leadership of delivery and other internal teams’ deep engagement with multiple client stakeholders
- Inbound: Collaborate with Practice, Presales and Delivery teams to respond to prospect RFI’s and RFPs
- Around 15 years or more in Sales / Business Development in IT / ITeS – consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Referenceable credentials in sales leadership, including leading high-performance sales and technical sales teams
- Consistent track record of mining large and strategic accounts with impactful solutions sales and Account Management strategies
- Demonstrated experience of building CXO connects and collaborating with senior decision makers in the Industry
- Business acumen to continuously assess the state of the market based on business technology trends, with the ability to size up the relevant TAM / SAM
- Enterprise level leadership presence, driven by interpersonal skills, mentoring skills, communication and collaboration skills, stakeholder influencing skills, etc.