EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - TELUGU
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way - including for the highest concurrent viewership at million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs – from exclusive Hotstar Specials, Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.ABOUT THE TEAMAt Disney+ Hotstar, we are revolutionizing the way Indians consume Internet TV and our aspiration is to build the world’s first personalized entertainment service encompassing high quality content which is served to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!The Hotstar Specials team are the conscious keepers of the brand and are looking for a spirited and enthusiastic individual who brings passion, commitment and resilience to the job. Your key role is to produce compelling Telugu content for our audience and fans that drives more love and affinity for the brand. You will support the Content Editor/ Creative head in ensuring that the original content slate is brought to life from script to screen. You should be curious, pragmatic and proactive in equal measure and love dabbling with new technologies and should ideally have operational understanding of an OTT media platform
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the scouting of new ideas and story tellers
- Assist the Content Editor with creative inputs to shape scripts
- Be the champion of our creative partners through the production process
- Manage the process between our creative partners and hotstar's internal teams to ensure on time delivery of high quality content
- Identify new formats and technologies that help take a leap in storytelling
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ years of experience in content creation / curation in traditional or digital media
- Passion for content
- A go getter attitude
- Ability to collaboratively work with creative folks
- Strong attention to detail
- We are customer obsessed.
- We are audacious in vision and action.
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue.
- We respect everyone and every point of view.
- We make objective and data-driven decisions.
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand.
- We invest in each other's growth.
- We bring our A-game and nothing else.
- We take charge and get it done.
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave. A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon.
WHO WE ARE AS AN EMPLOYERWe are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.WHO WE ARE AS A COMPANY We’re Disney+ Hotstar. The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world. Non-tech