Senior Delivery Manager - Chennai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Delivery Manager
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Permanent (Full time)
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Should be able to understand the group strategy and derive strategy related to the unit. Cloud Adoption being critical, resource should be able to speak to multiple interface teams within the bank and derive the strategy for migration.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group’s business strategy and model appropriate to the role
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economics of migration and the business benefit of migration to cloud
- Responsible for executing and supervising the delivery of cloud in alignment with group processes for delivery
People and Talent
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles.
- Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans.
- Act as the risk control owner under the Group’s Risk Management Framework
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment. *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Engage the key stakeholders related to the role for the delivery of Cloud objectives. It could be architecture council, risk team, other technical teams, program tea
Our Ideal Candidate - PMP, Certified Scrum Master