Fullstack developer - Pune | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Fullstack Software Engineer
Location: Pune, India
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
Actimize Solutions development works towards delivering the best User-Experience for financial crime investigations and operations empowering teams of analysts to quickly identify and resolve issues faster and earlier as well as allow managers to optimize operations for the risk-aware organization.
We are currently seeking a Specialist Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Solutions’ Design & Development team, for AML, Fraud & FMC suite, in Pune.
- Development of User-Interface capabilities, software functionality, including design, implementation, developer level tests and support.
- Taking part in developing a complex web-based architecture for large organizations.
- Developing software feature(s) according to design document and enterprise software standards.
- Design and develop for deployment on multiple platforms, databases and application servers.
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools.
- Guide and assist the team members with UI development activities
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Tech/BE/ME/MTech Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in software industry with software design and development background
- Familiarity with one or more of the following application servers: Lambda, AWS, Nodejs,
- Mandatory Frontend Experience in one or more of the following: AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- 2-3 years of experience developing with Lambda, AWS, Nodejs
- Experience with continuous integration and Maven
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills