Sr. Associate - Pune | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sr. Associate - Projects
Pune, Pune Division, Maharashtra
Permanent (Full time)
Science / Engineering graduate
- ' Analyze RFP/RFI requirements in details.
- Participate in solution response teams to ensure functional viability.
- Participate in pre sales interactions with customers when showcasing solution etc.
- ' Participate in requirements gathering sessions lead by the Product Consultant (functional) with the customer.
- Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications.
- Analyze the requirements in detail and participate in the gap analysis by providing comprehensive comparison with product features inclusive of identifying areas where customizations solutioning building needs to take place.
- Arrive at the blue print for functional flow and alignment of product features to the same at the domain level.
- Prepare the supportive documentation.
- Share the same with the Product Consultant for evaluation.
Design & Implementation:
- ' Conduct requirements analysis and provide the functional design.
- Create the UI designs.
- Perform product configuration setup based on customer needs.
- Review all the deliverables created by the Product Specialist â€“ functional and technical and Product Analyst within the track or module.
- Prepare/review deployment document.
- ' Co ordinate with the testing team to validate usability by customer.
- Assist the testing team in creating test strategy document.
- Review test cases created by Testing team to ensure requirements coverage.
- Provide UAT and implementation support.
- ' Contribute ideas / areas requiring improvements/best practices based on project implementation team feedback etc(Reactive).
- Implement process improvements as designed by the Product Consultant.
- ' Create and deliver functional training on products/modules etc Mentor team from a functional perspective to ensure delivery of the module.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists for the team.
- ' Create estimates and plans for the module.
- Within the scope of the track / module: provide status reports raise issues / risks / dependencies with the Product Consultant (functional).
- Coordinate with other tracks.
- Allocate work and raise requests for resources as required.
- Review deliverables generated for the track or module to ensure that they meet the necessary quality norms.
- Interact with onsite offshore team to ensure issue resolutions.
- Participate and contribute to status reports for the customer and meetings.
- Coordinate with the QE&AS PTG / testing group to provide clarifications on requirements.
- Present status to the customer if onsite.
- Create impact analysis for change requests/ maintenance issues in own area of work and seek review from Product Consultant.
- Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects.
- Submit necessary artifacts data etc as requested by the DAG.
- ' Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the project team.
- Create and deliver training on products/modules.
- Prepare summary & detailed case study.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- ' Resolve conflicts within team members.
- Support team building activities Provide administrative support.
- Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisals of team.
- Identify skill gaps and training needs as required.
- Provide input into the learning and career plans for team members.
- Mentor team.
- Nominate team for awards.
- Conduct training through academy and induction of new team members.
Must Have Skills
- MuleSoft Deliver IT Success
- MuleSoft Catalyst Knowledge
- MuleSoft API Design
- MuleSoft Hands-On
- MuleSoft API Lifecycle
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 15 2021