Associate - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate - Projects
Permanent (Full time)
BE/ B Tech / Product certifications especially for Cloud products
Design- ? Guide team in preparation of technical specification document and review the same.
- ? Break down the base lines requirements into business and functional requirements.
- ? Provide support in development of Proof of Concept Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
- ? Leverage product specified services / frameworks without impacts to version changes.
- ? Share the design document with the functional team post supervisor review.
- ? Understand performance implications and design for scalability.
- ? Adept at design as per latest methodologies adopted (Agile).
- ? Guide team in coding as per design.
- ? Follow coding standards and cloud products / platform best practices in development.
- ? Prepare guidelines and checklists (coding checklist, performance checklist, deployment checklist etc) for development and testing activities ? Update the performance, development and coding checklist/(s).
- ? Share developed code with supervisor for review.
- ? Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- ? Perform complex cross module / product / cloud integrations as per standards.
- ? Ensure completeness in test scenario preparation with functional teams.
- ? Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- ? Identify components for performance testing.
- ? Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
- ? Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
- ? Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- ? Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
- ? Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- ? Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
- ? Provide support for process audit services.
- ? The Senior Developer should have expert level knowledge of cross module data models , APIs as provided by product vendor especially for cloud applications.
- ? Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- ? Leverage tools / products for test data preparation.
- ? Support all upstream and downstream systems for integration and connectivity testing.
- ? Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- ? Understand impacts of product version upgrades on developed code for SAAS products.
- ? Conduct functional / non functional testing if required.
- ? Fix complex defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- ? Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- ? Raise issues to leads/QA.
- ? Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- ? Review defect fixes done by team guide them.
- ? Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- ? Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- ? Share revised code with supervisor for review.
- ? Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
- Deployment Support and Closure.
- ? Conduct allocated transition tasks as per agreed timelines.
- ? Address queries / provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty period.
- ? Provide prompt response during production support.
- ? Fix defects as and when required.
- Review defect fixes.
- ? Maintain code versions, dependency lists & deployment tracker.
- ? Perform sanity check post deployment to ensure smooth production Coordinate with cloud product administrators for cloud migration as needed.
- ? Share activity status with supervisor and highlight concerns if any.
- Service Support and Maintenance Release Management.
- ? Participate in scoping meetings and identify transition requirements for new projects.
- ? Reconfirm requirements with relevant stakeholders.
- ? Freeze SME calendar.
- Provide transition activities.
- ? Regularly track progress of transitions through weekly dashboards.
- ? Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident details for logging.
- ? Post information gathering, identify whether the incoming request is a service request or an incident.
- ? Determine urgency and impact of the situation.
- ? Assign appropriate priority to the incident.
- ? Assign the incident to the right stakeholder for a workaround/fix.
- ? Conduct analysis on various incidents that occur frequently.
- ? Categorize recurring incidents as problems/known errors.
- ? Provide support to resolve these errors.
- ? Initiate change management process.
- ? Analyze and prepare releases based on business process dependencies.
- ? Enable sprint test cycles and deployment for release management.
- Knowledge Management.
- ? Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by supervisor.
- ? Share artifact with supervisor for review.
- ? Upload article in the knowledge management repository.
- ? Seek inputs from knowledge repository to resolve problems.
- ? Apply best practices/ learning during development activities.
- ? Guide and mentor team members from a technical perspective to ensure quality improvement.
- ? Contribute to / search / reuse all types of assets from repository.
- ? Support design of practice accelerators, tools in competency.
- Training and Recruitment / People Management.
- ? Provide support in creation of training courses and supporting artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation on new versions of SAAS products.
- ? Conduct training with the help of academy and mentoring with respect to domain latest versions of SAAS products.
- ? Mentor new joiners in EAS function on an ongoing basis.
- ? Provide support to various project managers in identification of training needs of their subordinates.
- ? Provide inputs during goal setting and performance appraisal.
- Project Planning and Set up.
- ? Understand and contribute to resource plan.
- ? Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- ? Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- ? Share inputs in creation of project plan.
- ? Contribute to hardware/software requirement plan.
- ? Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
- Requirement Gathering and Analysis.
- ? Participate in requirement gathering sessions.
- ? Analyze functional/non functional requirements and seek clarifications for better understanding of requirements.
- ? Support Documentation.
- ? Define timeline estimates based on the requirements, complexity and inhouse capability.
- ? Communicate estimates to supervisor for review.
- ? Provide inputs on technical feasibility of requirements.
- ? Identify gaps in requirements.
- ? Share additional requirements identified with supervisor.
- Project Support.
- ? Measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and track task progress reporting.
- ? Keep a close track on any changes to Requirements and impact to cost and schedule.
- Business Development Support.
- ? Support Technical lead and contribute to proposals for minor enhancements and Application development type projects.
- ? Follow standard Cognizant process and estimation methodology.
Must Have Skills
- Kronos Testing
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 20 2020