Embedded Engineer - Tadbund Hyderabad | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tadbund Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Senior Member of Technical Staff
Job Function: Engineering
Classification: Regular Full Time
Location: Hyderabad, India
- As a member of the product development team, you will develop and enhance software and firmware for our industry leading embedded and external Device Enablement products.
- Deep understanding of networks and distributed computing systems
- Manage entire life cycle, including enhancements, updates, and re-configurations for assigned products.
- Understand, analyze and modify existing subsystems and work with large bodies of software code
- Produce high quality code that conforms to the design and functional requirements. Use command line tools and IDE for design and debugging
- Provide support to other Engineers, Field Application Engineers/Technical Support staff in areas of expertise and domain knowledge
- Improve and maintain new and existing functionality through the product lifecycle
- Work effectively in small (3-5 people) teams
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent
- 6+ years of practical experience in embedded product development for networking equipment (wireless or wired), IoT, M2M technology or equivalent.
- Requires strong C programming experience and good understanding of data structures.
- Demonstrated experience in TCP/IP protocols (Sockets, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, ICMP, QOS, etc.).
- Knowledge of multi-threaded embedded application software including but not limited to network protocol stacks and implementing communication systems from the ground up.
- Experience with at least one RTOS.
- Solid Experience in at least one embedded Linux distribution is needed (Commercial – Open Source – buildroot, OpenEmbedded, Yacto, OpenWrt).
- Hands on Knowledge on Linux Application development.
- Experience related to Bluetooth is a big plus.
- Strong knowledge on networking applications.
- Protocol Stack knowledge for one or more wireless technologies: , .4
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP) a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills