Software Engineer - Pakhru-in | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Software Engineer - Fullstack - remote (m/f/d)
Pakhru-in, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
TELECOMMUTE LOCATION: Remote, Work From Anywhere
Skills - Django
- Software Development
- Full Stack development
Responsibilities and Duties Where You Come In:
- Design and build new features to connect Yelp with large scale businesses.
- Implement beautiful layouts that work across all of Yelp’s platforms (desktop, mobile browsers, and mobile apps).
- Deploy projects in a Service-Oriented Architecture, all the way from backend services to fully-featured UIs.
- Run A/B experiments and dive into the resulting data to look for trends.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and other engineering teams.
- Mentor other engineers and share the skills you’ve learned.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Based or willing to relocate within Germany or United Kingdom
- Deep understanding of at least one popular server-side web framework (Django, Flask, Rails, Pyramid, Laravel, Express, etc.) or modern JS frontend framework (React, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Understanding of web security and performance best practices.
- Comfortable working in a Unix Environment.
- Experience with popular Python libraries/tools (Pyramid, pytest, tox, SQLAlchemy) is a plus
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for projects from day one, an awesome team, and a dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary with equity in the company, a pension scheme, and an optional employee stock purchase program
- 25 days paid holiday initially, rising to 29 with service
- Private health insurance, including dental and vision
- Flexible working hours and meeting-free Wednesdays
- Regular 3-day Hackathons and weekly learning groups, always with interesting topics
- Opportunities to participate in events and conferences throughout Europe and the US
- £58 per month toward any exercise of your choice
Required Experience and Qualifications - Experience: 1 - 6 years in Full Stack Software Development( Required )
- Graduation: Any Degree( Required )
- Proficient in English( Preferred ) , German( Preferred )
Skilora is the world’s leading job application service that help jobs seekers find jobs by knocking doors of Fortune 500 companies. All the data collected from the users would be used only for recruitment purposes. Please be aware of fraud job offers asking for any kind of payments.