Solution Architect - Bengaluru | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
Mavenir is the industry's only end-to-end, cloud-native network software provider. Focused on accelerating software network transformation and redefining network economics for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) by offering a comprehensive end-to-end product portfolio across every layer of the network infrastructure stack. From 5G application/service layers to packet core and RAN – Mavenir leads the way in evolved, cloud-native networking solutions enabling innovative and secure experiences for end users. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC, and Virtualized RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 120 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
The RAN Solutions Architect will work within the India/APAC Operations Team and will be responsible for pre-sales technical engagements.
This will require strong capabilities to interact and influence senior technical staff and management within Mavenir.
- Understand customer requirements to clearly define the solution and products for Open RAN.
- Work with R&D team and manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares and presents customer-focused Product and Technical presentations, preparing Bill of Materials (BoM), Statements of Compliance (SoC), Statement of Work (SoW) for customer professional services, RFx responses, Deployment
- Testing at customer labs for Proof of Concepts (PoC) and Field Trials (FTs).
- Education in Computer Engineering or related subject
- Extensive RAN Knowledge end to end (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G) and system engineering
- End to end mobility solution knowledge
- Deployment expertise
- Operations experience
- Work with R&D to evolve the product capabilities based on customer feedback.
- Able to work under pressure to complete work to tight time constraints or meet the needs of the customer.
- Also needs to be able to understand the business context of the project being delivered.
- Customer Focus
- Can do attitude
- Travel as needed, including international
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.