Associate Manager Application Delivery - Pakhru-in | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Associate Manager Application Delivery
Pakhru-in, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for an Associate Manager -Application Delivery to join our team.
Skills - Java
- REST API
- Project Management
- Self Motivated
- Microsoft Office
- communication skills
- Team Oriented
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Delivery Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Enterprise Applications
Responsibilities and Duties Job Description:
- Undergraduate /Post Graduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline highly preferred.
- A Master's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field is desirable
- 15+ years of technical delivery experience with a demonstrated track record of growing responsibility
- 8+ years of project management experience, preferably in the Insurance domain
- As a technical project/program manager, this role would manage complex projects/programs that are large in scope with multiple cross org stakeholders and dependencies.
- Experience as a seasoned Scrum Master running Programs with a technology background.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management practices and tools, with the ability to blend them together to fit a project.
- Agile Certification such as CSM, PMI-ACP, Six Sigma, SAFe Scaled Agilists is an asset.
- Ability to earn the confidence of leaders and other key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Contribute to team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work;
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint) required.
- High level of technical background to provide strong leadership to development and delivery teams. Someone who started as a technologist and grew into Project/Program Management role is needed.
- Good exposure to Enterprise Web application design, development, and support
- Experience handling digital transformation projects
- Hands-on cloud migration experience ensuring successful migration of workloads from source to target environments on AWS Cloud. Hands-on experience with AWS tools and services is required.
- Experience in Java/JEE, REST API, microservices, and Web technologies
- Experience in various AWS services necessary for developing enterprise-scale applications is a must. Examples - Compute, Containers, Database, Integration, Security, Analytics, etc.
- Equally at ease with and passionate about business and technology
Required Experience and Qualifications - Experience: 15 - 17 years in technical delivery, project management( Required )
- Graduation: Science( Required )
- Proficient in English( Preferred )
Skilora is the world’s leading job application service that help jobs seekers find jobs by knocking doors of Fortune 500 companies. All the data collected from the users would be used only for recruitment purposes. Please be aware of fraud job offers asking for any kind of payments.