Sr Analyst - Gurgaon | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sr Analyst-Product Development
Permanent (Full time)
You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Job Description :
Credit and Fraud Risk continues to be the pioneer in analytics and technology, with the key objectives of accelerating growth and increasing profitability for American Express. Credit and Fraud Risk Capabilities team is responsible for owning and managing key modeling capabilities & systems, for enabling world-class model development, validation and deployment and enabling data quality controls
Purpose of the Role:
This role will be a part of the core team responsible for the monitoring and governing data quality controls using a wide range of skills including SQL, Hive and Big Data technologies. Knowledge of SQL and Hive is a must.
It would also include working with different stakeholders such as risk partners, Product managers and other risk teams.
Qualification and Skill Requirement :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Exposure to Hive and Big Data environment is a strong added advantage
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience in SQL programming is a MANDATORY requiremet
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent / proven communication skills
- Knowledge of Amex risk systems such as CAS, BDP, AR systems ,RDM is an added advantage.
- Strong team player yet able to work independently with well-developed analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to present and evaluate multiple solutions to complex problems
- Can do attitude when presented with new opportunities
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations