Manager - Mumbai | Zoek India
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manager - Data Science - Shared Services
Permanent (Full time)
Reference No. 25925
LocationMumbai - Lodha (I-Think Techno Campus)., ., or . Age30 - 34 YearsExperience From4 Years - 0 MonthsExperience To8 Years - 0 MonthsKey Requirement for the Position A very strong statistical modeller with expertise in building statistical models from scratch, expertise in SAS, R, Python and comfortable working with large data sets.
Work with Business Users to understand the business problem and convert the same into analytical problem. Expertise in extracting, collating, performing data integrity checks, manipulating and analysing data.
Develop analytical strategies for business using model results of predictive modelling, time series forecasting, clustering and segmentation of customers.
Strong inclination towards consulting engagements involving machine learning and artificial intelligence.
To work in agile methodology for project delivery Good foundation in data structures, software design, algorithms and natural language processing.
Tata Capital, the flagship financial services company of the Tata group, is a subsidiary of Tata Sons and is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a systemically important non-deposit accepting Non-BanJob Description- Develop application scorecards for retail finance products using sophisticated statistical techniques
- Use of Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics Techniques to develop scorecards using non-traditional customer data
- Text Analytics, Sentiment Analysis to design products basis customer feedback
- AI & ML based solutioning to automate the credit sanction processes
- Engage with Fin-Tech companies to test/implement Process Digitalization Initiatives for straight through decisioning
- Develop Customer Behavioral Scorecards
- Portfolio Segmentation/Reviews using data analytics techniques
- Implementation of analytical solutions through IT platform
- Collaborate with Business & IT teams to implement/monitor scorecards
- Tools: SAS, R, Python, VBA Macros, Knowledge Seeker
- Statistical Techniques: Regression, Clustering, Machine Learning, etc
- Individual performer as well as Team Player
- Good interpersonal & presentation skills